Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / National affairs

Foreign companies welcome, FM says

By Zhou Jin | China Daily | Updated: 2018-09-13 08:46
Share
Share - WeChat
Workers work at a car general assembly line in Cangzhou, north China's Hebei Province, Sept 12, 2017. [Photo/Xinhua]

Beijing reiterated on Wednesday that it welcomes foreign companies, including those from the United States, to invest and operate in China, and is willing to share development opportunities with them to achieve mutual benefits.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang made the remark after a business group said that the operations of US companies in China and access to the Chinese market might be disrupted by recent trade frictions.

The Associated Press quoted an official from the US-China Business Council on Tuesday as saying Cabinet-level Chinese officials told representatives of the council that they are putting off accepting license applications from US companies in financial services and other industries "until the trajectory of the relationship improves and stabilizes".

Geng noted that he had "never heard about such remarks" and that China will unswervingly push forward a new round of reform and opening-up.

China will continue to facilitate trade and investment and further ease market access to provide more convenience for foreign-invested companies operating in China, he said.

According to Geng, over the first half of this year nearly 30,000 foreign-invested companies were established in China, nearly double that of the same period in the previous year.

US-based Exxon Mobil Corp, the largest oil and gas corporation in the world, announced a $10 billion investment to build a petrochemical project in Guangdong province earlier this month.

German chemical producer BASF SE is planning to set up an integrated production base with a total investment of $10 billion in the province in July.

Foreign companies like BMW and Tesla have expanded production capacity and investment in China, Geng said, adding that a trade war won't solve problems but will only hurt both sides.

Honest dialogue and negotiation on the basis of equality are the right choices for resolving China-US trade frictions, he said.

On Aug 23, the US slapped an extra 25 percent tariff on $16 billion worth of Chinese imports, and China responded with an equivalent measure.

The move came after additional tariffs on $34 billion worth of Chinese imports went into effect on July 6.

While taking necessary countermeasures to safeguard the country's interests, he said, China is taking effective measures to help Chinese and foreign companies operating in China overcome difficulties and ensure the steady and healthy development of China's economy.

 

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99精品视免费看| 奇米四色77777| 亚洲天天综合网| 精品99在线观看| 国产一级毛片大陆| 黄色大片在线视频| 国产精品jvid在线观看| 97人人模人人爽人人少妇| 好男人神马视频在线观看| 中文字幕在线视频免费| 日本理论在线看片| 乱妇乱女熟妇熟女网站| 欧美大香线蕉线伊人久久| 亚洲福利电影一区二区?| 男人把女人桶到爽| 全部免费国产潢色一级| 美女被到爽羞羞漫画| 国产亚洲人成网站观看| 久久99精品视免费看| 日韩高清一级毛片| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区| 精品国产呦系列在线看| 国产乱码一区二区三区| 麻豆人妻少妇精品无码专区| 国产真人无码作爱免费视频| 1024手机看片基地| 国产网红无码精品视频| 97精品人妻一区二区三区香蕉| 大香伊人久久精品一区二区| ssswww日本免费网站片| 婷婷国产偷v国产偷v亚洲| 丁香六月在线观看| 成人免费在线观看| 中文亚洲av片不卡在线观看 | 杨晨晨被老师掀裙子露内内| 亚洲图片中文字幕| 欧美最猛黑人xxxx黑人猛交| 亚洲激情视频图片| 欧美综合国产精品日韩一| 亚洲欧美日韩久久精品第一区| 欧美黑人又粗又大又爽免费|