Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Business
Home / Business / Industries

Energy supply stability plan sees tangible results

By Liu Yukun | China Daily | Updated: 2019-10-30 07:14
Share
Share - WeChat
Technicians of Sinopec check oil production facilities in Dongying, Shandong province. [Photo by Guo Junfeng/For China Daily]

China has made steady progress in ensuring stable energy supplies in the first three quarters of this year, an official said on Tuesday.

Song Wen, deputy head for development and planning at the National Energy Administration, said at a news conference that China has made positive progress in increasing oil and gas production and reserves, advancing coal capacity, and ensuring power supply.

According to Song, production of crude oil reached 143 million metric tons in the first nine months of this year, up 1.2 percent year-on-year, the first increase after a three-year slump.

Gas production was 127.7 billion cubic meters in the first three quarters, up 9.5 percent year-on-year. The growth rate was 3.3 percentage points higher compared with the same period last year.

More high quality coal capacity has been put into use, Song said. The first three quarters of 2019 have also seen 40 newly approved modern medium-to large sized coal plants, totaling 196 million tons in capacity.

China's ability to ensure power supply has also improved in the first three quarters of this year, according to Song.

Newly installed capacity of power generation equipment hit 64.55 million kilowatts, among which installed capacity of non-fossil fuel power generation equipment accounted for 56 percent.

Among those, installed capacity of water power was 2.8 million kilowatts, installed capacity of wind power was 13.08 million kilowatts, installed capacity of photovoltaic power was 15.99 million kilowatts, and installed capacity of nuclear power hit 4.09 million kilowatts.

Up to the end of September, nonfossil energy accounted for 37.2 percent of China's installed 6,000-kilowatts and larger generating units, up 0.8 percentage points compared with the same period last year.

Song explained that China was on a fast track transforming its energy consumption into one that is more green and low carbon.

Song also noted that China has been optimizing its power consumption structure. Power consumed in the secondary sector accounted for 67.1 percent of total consumption, down 0.9 percentage point from the same period in 2018.

Power consumed in the tertiary and residential sectors accounted for 16.8 percent and 15 percent of total consumption, up 0.7 and 0.2 percentage point respectively.

"It is a positive sign that China is heading towards more energy-efficient production and is switching more of its economic activities to those in the tertiary sector from the secondary sector. But China still has a long way to go in economic development of the tertiary sector compared with some developed countries," said Lin Boqiang, head of the China Institute for Studies in Energy Policy at Xiamen University.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
CLOSE
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩欧美在线综合网高清| 精品香蕉久久久午夜福利| 欧洲乱码伦视频免费| 国产成人精品久久综合| 中文字幕一区二区人妻性色| 澳门皇冠8x8华人永久免费| 国产欧美综合一区二区三区| 中国女人内谢69xxx| 欧美精品束缚一区二区三区| 国产人伦视频在线观看| 99热这里只有精品国产动漫| 日本高清二三四本2021第九页| 免费国产成人午夜电影| 国产精品午夜剧场| 国产精品麻豆va在线播放| 中文字幕在线网| 欧美亚洲综合网| 午夜欧美精品久久久久久久| 被夫上司强迫的女人在线| 国产婷婷色一区二区三区 | 中文字幕在线视频网| 日本理论片午午伦夜理片2021| 亚洲精品欧美精品日韩精品| 高潮毛片无遮挡高清免费视频| 女人与公拘交酡全过程i| 亚洲av无码一区二区乱子伦as| 欧美极品videossex激情| 亚洲精品福利在线观看| 猛男强攻变骚受| 国产一级做a爰片久久毛片99| 538精品在线观看| 在线播放国产不卡免费视频| 中文字幕一区在线播放| 日本tvvivodes人妖| 亚洲伊人久久大香线焦| 第一福利官方航导航| 国产成人精品高清在线观看99| 18videosex性欧美69| 国产精品线在线精品国语| 一区二区三区视频免费观看| 日韩欧美高清在线观看|