Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Business
Home / Business / Motoring

More charging poles needed as NEV sector continues to grow

By Zhang Dandan | China Daily | Updated: 2020-05-11 08:24
Share
Share - WeChat
The Taycan, an electric sports car from Porsche, and its charging pole are displayed at the second China International Import Expo in Shanghai. [Photo by Zhang Dandan/China Daily]

Nationwide push for infrastructure for new energy vehicles to meet gap in supply

The industry for electric vehicle charging infrastructure in China is undergoing a period of growth with construction quickly trying to make up for a gap in supply. Yet insiders said the current problems can only be properly solved by an all-around advancement of the new electric vehicle industry.

Statistics from China Electric Vehicle Charging Technology and Industry Alliance revealed that by March this year, there were 1.27 million charging poles in China, of which 542,000 are public and 725,000 are private.

The construction of private charging poles is far less than expected, according to insiders.

According to a development plan for the NEV industry released by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology last year, China's NEV sales will account for 25 percent of total car sales in 2025.

If this is the case, it means that the country's charging infrastructure will be in serious short supply.

To cope, China is poised to step up the construction of charging infrastructure, with a total investment of 10 billion yuan ($1.41 billion) being invested this year to establish 200,000 public charging poles, 400,000 private charging poles and 48,000 public charging stations, said Cai Ronghua, a senior official of the National Development and Reform Commission, at a news conference on April 9.

Sun Guangqi, director of the economic construction department of the finance ministry, said at the event the ministry will work on optimizing incentive and subsidy policies for the construction of charging facilities, to further mobilize industry initiatives, turn the situation of more cars and less charging poles around and create a good environment for the consumption of NEVs.

Industry insiders said that user anxiety concerning the range of electric cars has shifted toward the convenience of charging.

Gao Haijun, senior vice-president of Star Charge, a charging station operator in China, confirmed the problem, citing that at present charging poles mainly serve public service vehicles like taxis, online ride-hailing cars and logistics vehicles.

However, the individual-end market has not yet been truly opened, reported China Energy News.

In the future, NEVs will mainly be private cars, and there is a huge market capacity for private charging, Gao said, adding Star Charge is set to announce a three-year investment plan of 3 billion yuan.

1 2 Next   >>|
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
CLOSE
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产va免费精品高清在线| 天天综合网天天综合色| 亚洲人成日本在线观看| 男人日女人app| 国产91最新在线| 麻豆视频免费看| 国产精品入口麻豆免费| 9久热这里只有精品免费| 忘忧草www日本| 中文字幕日韩精品一区二区三区| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品你懂的| 男人的天堂色偷偷之色偷偷| 向日葵视频app免费下载 | 女m羞辱调教视频网站| 中文字幕无码不卡免费视频| 日本高清xxxx| 久久综合久久美利坚合众国| 欧美一区二区久久精品 | 国语对白一区二区三区| sao虎新版高清视频在线网址 | 亚洲美女中文字幕| 男女男精品网站| 免费羞羞视频网站| 美国式的禁忌19| 国产一区二区在线|播放| 青青青免费网站在线观看 | 三上悠亚在线电影| 抱着cao才爽| 久久99精品久久久久久| 日本在线视频一区二区三区| 久久婷婷五月综合色精品| 最近高清中文国语在线观看| 亚洲人成人77777在线播放| 欧美怡红院在线| 亚洲国产高清人在线| 欧美成人看片黄a免费看| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品专区| 欧美金发白嫩在线播放| 亚洲熟妇av一区| 欧美色图五月天|