Chinese mainland reports 16 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat

BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported 16 new imported COVID-19 cases Monday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 3,264, the National Health Commission said Tuesday.
Of the new imported cases, three each were reported in Shanghai and Shaanxi, two each in Hebei and Sichuan, and one each in Beijing, Inner Mongolia, Heilongjiang, Fujian, Shandong and Guangdong, the commission said in its daily report.
Among all the imported cases, 3,009 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 255 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- China cultivates first-generation 'space highland barley'
- China's reintroduced crested ibis sets migration records
- China expects record 790m cross-regional trips during Qingming holiday
- China to accelerate digitalization of eco-environment monitoring network
- Book of Xi's discourses on Chinese modernization published in Spanish
- China sci-tech museums adopt AI-powered assistants