CHINA> Regional
Timetable set for medical system in quake zone
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-06-18 06:48
BEIJING -- China has a timetable for rebuilding the medical care system in southwest areas hit by a massive quake last month, Health Minister Chen Zhu said Tuesday.

Chen spoke at a meeting here attended by health department heads from across the country, which pledged to complete the reconstruction of those medical facilities by the end of this year.

The government has sent more than 10,000 medical personnel to the area, where the quake destroyed huge numbers of buildings, including many hospitals and health care stations in towns and rural regions.

"The infrastructure and basic facilities for medical care in the quake areas have been seriously damaged and many local medical personnel were killed," Chen said.

According to the timetable, all medical teams from other parts of the country should send new personnel to relieve their advance squads by the end of June.

By the end of July, basic medical care services should be available to all people living in resettlement areas and most of the quake-hit towns, the timetable said.

By the end of September, medical centers should be set up in counties and towns to provide regular health service.

By the end of December, modern buildings and basic equipment should be ready in all quake-hit areas so that medical personnel can offer indoor care.

"Tasks to provide medical care services and prevention of epidemic disease in the quake zone will be at a critical juncture as summer is coming," Minister Chen Zhu said.

The official expressed his concerns over dangers of heatwave and sunstroke harming quake victims who lived in resettlement zones where water and food could be polluted.

"The air temperature is rising and it could cause epidemics with insufficient public medical facilities," Chen said, adding temperature in tents could rise to 45 degrees Celsius.

Besides rebuilding work, the Chinese central government has arranged for other provinces to send large quantities of epidemic vaccines.

According to the ministry, as of Monday 2.047 million vaccines have been delivered and about 537,000 children under 12 have been inoculated.

So far no major epidemics or other public health incidents have been reported by the ministry.

 

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品综合久久网络| 国产亚洲精品美女2020久久| bt在线www天堂资源网| 日日夜夜操视频| 五月天婷亚洲天综合网精品偷| 欧美精品dorcelclub全集31| 免费A级毛片无码久久版| 美女大量吞精在线观看456| 国产在线观看免费完整版中文版| 草草影院第一页| 国产美女精品久久久久久久免费| katsumi精品作品在线播放| 成人欧美一区二区三区的电影| 久久亚洲色www成人欧美| 欧美11一12周岁a在线观看| 亚洲精品123区在线观看| 精品国产中文字幕| 少妇人妻av无码专区| 久久亚洲欧美国产精品| 欧美jizz8性欧美| 亚洲图片中文字幕| 波多野结衣中出在线| 伊人色在线观看| 精品一区二区三区在线播放视频| 国产**a大片毛片| 草草影院ccyy国产日本欧美| 国产在线观看无码免费视频| 国产在线爱做人成小视频| 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡| 888亚洲欧美国产VA在线播放| 在线观看网址入口2020国产| haodiaocao几万部精彩视频| 好男人资源在线www免费| 一本色综合久久| 影音先锋男人站| 中国又粗又大又爽的毛片| 成年性香蕉漫画在线观看| 中文字幕日韩欧美一区二区三区| 无码国产福利av私拍| 久久久久久久久久久久久久久| 日本久久综合久久综合|